Fine & Fresh
17th Annual Wine Festival
Mark your calendars for the 17th Annual Wine Festival on April 21! This year’s “Fine & Fresh” theme is a celebration of healthy living inspired by the farm-to-table movement. Healthy certainly doesn’t mean boring, but rather a focus on fresh, quality ingredients. As in past years, a selection of fine wines and ample hors d’oeuvres will be served throughout the facilities alongside games of chance and raffles to generate an awareness of and support for the Hoyt’s free community outreach.
Early bird tickets go on sale March 1!
Become a Sponsor
In the last seventeen years, the Hoyt’s Annual Wine Festival has raised over $150,000 to expand and enrich the lives of area youth through participation in the arts. Not only is the event a grand party, but a grand opportunity to impact these children with experiences they might otherwise lack. While guests raise a glass to a fine evening out, the Hoyt raises funds to:
- Hold its free Children’s Summer Art Festival
- Support the After School Arts Program
- Introduce Creative Play, a new program for ages 3-7
- Develop opportunities for the “Arts Club” youth program
- Offer classroom workshops to Lawrence County school districts
- Support interactive arts activities at the annual Arts on the Riverwalk festival
As a sponsor, your tax deductible contribution underwrites many of the expenses that ensure fundraising success. Contact Melissa at 724.652.2882 ext 117 to discuss becoming a sponsor or download the information.